Who May Access Your Personal Data?
“Your personal data may be accessed within Luis Bien. Where appropriate, we may share your personal data between our brands to harmonise and update the information you share with us, to tailor our communications based on your preferences, and to run analytics and perform statistics.
– We may share your personal data within Luis Bien.
Your personal data may be accessed by the Luis Bien. Access will always be controlled on a need-to-know basis, and only provided where it is necessary to provide you with requested services or to allow us to perform any necessary or legitimate functions.
– We may share your personal data for marketing purposes with third parties.
– Your personal data may also be processed on our behalf by our trusted third party suppliers.
We rely on trusted third parties to perform a range of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service, and we require that they do not use your personal data for any other purpose. We always use our best efforts to ensure that all third parties we work with will keep your personal data secure.
What Personal Data Do We Collect And How Do We Use Them?
“You, the consumer, are our priority. At Luis Bien, our ambition is to build relationships based on transparency and mutual trust. We know that many of you love interacting with us and because of this, there are many ways that you might share your personal data with us, and ways that we might collect it.
We might collect or receive personal data from you via our websites, forms, apps, devices, Luis Bien products or brand pages on social media or otherwise. We may use them to:
• Offer personalised services based on your characteristics;
• Allow you to manage your preferences;
• Monitor and improve our websites and apps;
• Run analytics or collect statistics;
• Secure our websites and protect you and us against fraud;
• Respond to your questions and otherwise interact with you; and/or
• Manage any competitions, promotions, surveys or contests you enter.
• Contact you to finalise your order where you have saved your shopping cart or placed products in your cart without completing the checkout process;
• Inform you when a product you wanted to purchase is available;
• Process your order including delivering the product to the address you indicated;
• Manage payment. Please note that your payment information (credit card number/Paypal/bank account details) are not collected by us directly, but by secure payment service providers;
• Manage any contact you have with us about your order;
• Secure your transactions against fraud. We may use a third party provider’s solution to detect fraud and make sure that payment is completed;
• If you place a purchase using a registered account, we will add this transaction to your profile so we can understand your interests and preferences and you will see a record of your transactions with us within your account (where applicable);
• Manage any dispute relating to a purchase;
• Run analytics or collect statistics.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
We might collect or receive personal data from you via our websites, forms, apps, devices, Luis Bien products or brand pages on social media or otherwise. Sometimes you give this to us directly (e.g. when you create an account, when you contact us, when you purchase from our websites or stores), sometimes we collect it (e.g. using cookies to understand how you use our websites and apps) or sometimes we receive your personal data from other third parties.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
“The legal basis for the processing of your personal data can be:
– The performance of a contract – so you can create and manage your account;
– Our legitimate interests: (i) to improve our products and services; (ii) better engage with you; (iii) prevent fraud or criminal activity; and (iv) secure our tools;
– Consent – so you can receive marketing communications from us.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
“We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it to provide you with your requested service(s) or to meet our commercial or legal obligations. To determine the retention period of your personal data, we consider several criteria to make sure that we do not keep your personal data for long than is necessary or appropriate. These criteria include:
• The purpose for which we hold your personal data;
• Our legal and regulatory obligations in relation to that personal data, for example any financial reporting obligations;
• Whether our relationship with you is ongoing, for example, you have an active account with one or more of our brands, you continue to receive marketing communications, or you regularly browse or purchase off our websites/apps);
• Whether you are no longer actively participating or engaging with our brands, for example, you do not open our emails, visit our websites, or share user generated content;
• Any specific requests from you in relation to the deletion of your personal data; and
• Our legitimate business interests in relation to managing our own rights, for example the defence of any claims, or for statistical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is removed from our systems and records, or anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.
Your Rights And Choices
– The right to be informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data, and your rights.
– The right of Access. You have the right to access any personal data we hold about you (subject to certain restrictions).
– The right to rectification. You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is incorrect or outdated and/or completed if it is incomplete. If you have an account, it may be easier to correct your own personal data via your “My Account” function.
– The right to delete your data.In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data erased or deleted. Note this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or legitimate grounds for retaining your personal data.
– The right to object to direct marketing, including profiling. You can unsubscribe or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time. In circumstances where you have the right to object to profiling you should contact us.
– The right to withdraw consent at any time for and personal data processing based on consent. You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data when such processing is based on consent. Where you withdraw your consent, this does not affect the lawfulness of our processing before your withdrawal.
– The right to object to processing based on legitimate interests. You may object at any time to our processing of your personal data when such processing is based on our legitimate interests.
– The right to data portability. You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data from our database to another. This only applies to personal data that you have provided, where processing is based on a contract or your consent, and the processing is carried out by automated means. Please see the table in section “what personal data do we collect from you and how do we use it” specifically the column “What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?” to see where/when our processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract.